The Accento · Music Assistant is not quite finished yet and because of that we offer a money-back guarantee!
There are still a few things to be done, and we are working very hard to get to the end soon.
Currently, we plan to do our official release no later than end of June 2021. If we are not able to finish the features listed below, you are automatically eligible to get your money back from us.
Useable app until end of June 2021
We’re working very hard to get the app ready for main release.
Please be patient if the date is postponed a little, nevertheless, you are still eligible to apply for a full refund after that date.
No catches, no fine print!
Everything you need to know can be found here.
How to claim your money back:
When we really can’t keep our promises, we will provide a form on this website to claim your money back. Just fill out the necessary information, and we will arrange for your refund as soon as possible.
No worries, this form will be easy to find.
Please contact us for further information.
- Release of App (transition from beta to main release)
- Different exercise modes (Step by step, left hand, right hand)
- Fingerings (Piano, Guitar, string instruments) / Finger charts (woodwind instruments)
- Guitar class (partly, at least until intermediate level)
- Clarinet class (partly, at least until intermediate level)
- Music sheet library
- Some missing notation elements (complex time signatures, articulations …)
- Exercise selection
Features that might make it:
- Piano class (partly)
- Violin class (partly)
Features that won’t make it:
- Saxophone class
- Flute class